Caring for the total man.
Our Mision Statement:
- To take free or highly subsidized comprehensive Medical Care to underserved and marginalized communities in Nigeria, Africa and the world at large, meet their educational and social needs and give them hope.
- To collaborate with Local and International Communities, Organizations, Governments and Religious groups to achieve our Vision.
Our Core Values
- Passion for God: We love because God first loved us, and we are driven by His love to show love to the less privileged.
- Compassion for Humanity: We will always have the poor with us. Being moved by the love of God, we hope to be a part of the global community that will touch the lives of others and HELP THE HELPLESS with our Time, Talents and Treasures as He blesses and enables us.
- Volunteerism:Most of our work is done through volunteers who also share in our dream of "helping the helpless" since our organization is nonprofit.
- Integrity: Since we work with the vulnerable, integrity on the part of the care provider is key to win their trust, so we highly uphold this virtue.
- Hardwork: There's usually a high turnup of clients during our medical outreaches. As a result, so much demand is made of all the volunteers involved.
- Accountability: We are transparent with our donations and expenditures for better collaboration with our donors and partners.
What we do
- Health for All: Our health for all project aims at providing the best of medical consultation services as well as treatments for all kinds of Medical and Surgical conditions. We also provide Health education, HIV care, Maternal and Child care, etcetera, to rural communities at little or no cost to them. In the course of our journey, we have collaborated with national and international organizations to render FREE quality health care services to rural communities in some parts of Nigeria. Currently, our health for all outreach program holds once to twice every year at our headquarters. Each year, over 2000 lives are touched.
- Rural Clinics and Hospital: We set up standard Rural Clinics and Hospitals where quality health care is readily accessible.
- Welfare: We source for and distribute welfare materials such as food and clothing to the less privileged as emergency relief and to disaster affected individuals and communities.
- Clean and Safe: Our clean and safe project aims at providing clean water supply and sanitation in rural communities across Nigeria. So we aim at sinking boreholes and providing decent toilets in these communities.
- IDUMUT (Identify, Develop, Utilize and Maximize your talent): Through this project, we hope to develop the talents of young men and women and empower them economically by establishing various skill acquisition centers for rural dwellers. Majorly, this project aims at eradicating poverty in rural communities and bridging the inequality between the rich and the poor in our society.
- Hope for the Hopeless: This program awards Scholarships to orphans and the less privileged children that our organization deems fit. Through this program, we hope to provide quality education for the children of the poor in Odumehaje and later, worldwide.
- Go Tell: Our go tell project aims at sharing God's message of love and hope to people everywhere we go.