Caring for the total human.
Our Mision Statement:
- To take affordable & comprehensive healthcare, essential services and hope to underserved and marginalized communities in Nigeria, Africa and other nations, by collaborating with local and international organizations, governments, individuals, communities and religious groups.
What we do (Our Focus)
- Health & School Education
Our Core Values
- Passion for God: We love because God first loved us, and we are driven by His love to show love to the less privileged.
- Compassion for Humanity: We will always have the poor with us. Being moved by the love of God, we hope to be a part of the global community that will touch the lives of others and HELP THE HELPLESS with our Time, Talents and Treasures as He blesses and enables us.
- Volunteerism:Most of our work is done through volunteers who also share in our dream of "helping the helpless" since our organization is nonprofit.
- Integrity: Since we work with the vulnerable, integrity on the part of the care provider is key to win their trust, so we highly uphold this virtue.
- Hardwork: There's usually a high turnup of clients during our medical outreaches. As a result, so much demand is made of all the volunteers involved.
- Accountability: We are transparent with our donations and expenditures for better collaboration with our donors and partners.